We are looking for a Graphic Structure & Advertising Assistant to join our staff on a relaxed foundation (3 times per week) at our business in Abbotsford. You must be a current graduate or finishing your degree in graphic style and design, communications style and design, or advertising. Excellent candidates for this role will have a keen interest in the intersection of vogue and visible communications.
The Graphic Style & Marketing and advertising Assistant will function within just our promoting staff and will report to our Electronic Manager. They will be tasked with building all electronic written content throughout social, e-mail, web-site, and print in accordance with our brand’s DNA. Eagerness to understand and getting the self-assurance to work independently are crucial.
We are a little, tight-knit crew. This part has breadth and will also contain supporting marketing and gross sales in other channels these types of as content material growth, public relations, and e-commerce. This is a good option to gain working experience in vogue advertising, branding, and communications – even though functioning for an ethically acutely aware, family owned Melbourne style label.
- State-of-the-art know-how of Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, Indesign
- Powerful composed communications competencies
- Intermediate online video editing skills
- Knowledge using Instagram, Tik Tok, Facebook, Pinterest for business purposes
- Mailchimp or a different e mail promoting method is most well-liked but not a requirement
- Intermediate understanding of excel (Arranging your do the job into spreadsheets should really excite you)
- Timely manufacturing of social media graphics, EDM templates, brand name books, and other client-struggling with digital collateral
- Online video enhancing for social media posts and e-commerce websites
- Repeated resourceful contribution to the brand’s internet marketing approaches throughout all channels
- Material curation through media outreach and push monitoring
Click use, we’re wanting to fill this one quickly!