- You can convert off
- As soon as you’ve got turned off retweets, you can turn them back again on at any time.
- To mute retweets from an account, you can want to head to that account’s profile and click “Change off retweets.”
It can be effortless adequate to get lost in an endless scroll via your Twitter feed, without having to sift via tweets from people today you don’t even stick to. Indeed, we’re conversing about the retweet.
But if someone you adhere to retweets every thing in sight – and not much of it is appealing – you can mute their retweets, so you only see first information. Just take note that you are not able to transform off all retweets at when instead, you can expect to have to have to mute every account separately.
Here’s how to turn off retweets from accounts you follow, employing Twitter’s desktop site or app.
How to transform off Twitter retweets on desktop
- Log into Twitter.
- Navigate to the profile of the account you would like to prevent observing retweets from.
- Simply click the circular icon with three horizontal dots to the ideal of their profile picture.
Pick the 1st solution in this menu labeled “Transform off Retweets.”
How to transform off Twitter retweets in the cellular application
- Signal into the Twitter application.
- Navigate to the web site of the account you would like to cease seeing retweets from.
- If you might be on an Android, you are going to see a a few-dot icon to the correct of their profile picture. If you might be on an Iphone, you are going to possibly see a equipment icon next to their profile photo, or a three-dot icon in the major-correct corner. In possibly circumstance, faucet the icon.
Tap the 1st possibility in this menu labeled “Transform off Retweets.”
How to bookmark tweets on Twitter so you can reference them afterwards
How to find your Drafts on Twitter and make or delete them
How to limit replies to your Twitter posts, so that no account or only specified accounts can reply
How to make Twitter appear in darkish manner to lower battery pressure on your computer system or mobile unit